Business can be successful even without compromising on Principles, Values and Ethics.
- Sell to customer the product that meets the customer’s needs
- Talk not only about our features, advantages, our plus points
- Also make customer aware of alternatives in the market place and the weaknesses of our offering
- Create a context where the customer is comfortable taking his own decision on what to buy
- Respect the customer’s decision, even if it is not in our favour
- Unconditionally support him in making best use of whatever he has bought.
- Are we are open, fair, transparent and do we operate with integrity? Let our customers make their own judgments’ on the basis of their experience with us.
- Customers always come to the right conclusions in the long run on: people, firms and companies they work with.
Zeta is a 34 years old trading company that till recently, was catering only to the Printing industry. Zeta first made a mark selling Indian made small offset machines. Swift small offset machines took off with the advent of the DTP revolution. Zeta took care of issues that came up by giving excellent service support and carrying substantial stocks of spare parts.
For most letterpress printers, Swifts was their first offset machine. So along with installation, Zeta taught the printer how to work with litho-offset, a difficult to understand technology. By the year 2000, Zeta had an installed base of over 800 machines in Andhra Pradesh and Tamilnadu.
The opening up of import of second-hand machines, killed Indian manufacturers. The cost of the ‘Bill of Materials’ to make a new machine in India is more than double the price of a second-hand machine.
Zeta’s first foreign principal, Printing Technology Services Inc., Florida, USA , www.printingtechnology.net make a high end Variable Data Printing solutions that are retro-fitted on web-fed offset and flexo machines, and on specially designed sheet feeders.
Recently, Zeta has itself become a System Integrator as an OEM partner of inc.jet Inc., Connecticut, USA. http://www.incjet.com/php/ The TezJet Series 350 is the best TIJ (Thermal Ink Jet) solution in the Indian market for printing barcodes and any kind of variable data. The rugged versatile software that comes with the TezJet 350 has pixel level software stitching, excellent error diagnostics and features required for high speed printing up to 190 metres/minute (675 fpm).
Two years ago. Zeta was appointed Distributor by HELIOS Software GmbH, Germany http://www.helios.de/start.html with a mandate to identify and appoint Resellers. HELIOS, a 24 years old pre-press software company has evolved and now offers a Universal File Server and WebShare, a package to improve productivity of teams working with files.